About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, March 28, 2016

Civility

This morning as I was logging into this blog an article caught my eye. It was about the GOP leaders saying that Trump has no "civility". They think that is a bad thing. I do not. We are living in a world where the "bad guys" are not civil. We can no longer be politically correct. Just this week an airport in Brussels was bombed killing innocent people, some of them Americans. Trump is speaking about what he will do to annihilate ISIS and Obama is dancing the tango in Argentina. Trump is angry. Obama spins on the dance floor. One, two,three, one, two, three, the dance goes on. This is a great analogy for the past eight years. Dancing around the enemy as the music plays on.

No comments:

Post a Comment