About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Murphy's Party

This morning I will be combining my grandson's birthday party with Murphy's law. Since my son is in the midst of a career change he specifically planned his son's birthday party for a day he knew he would be off. He works Monday through Friday until April 4th and then starts a rotating schedule. Although the actual birthday is April 18th, March 26th was a sure thing as far as being off. At the last moment an extra event was scheduled and he is forced to work today from 7am to 5pm. He is not happy but has no choice. The party is for my grandson's little friends and my son was looking forward to seeing them all run around and have fun especially during the Easter egg hunt. Now he will only see it through pictures. There will be other parties and other fun times, but not being with us today will be hard for him. I want to find Murphy and tell him that his law sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment