About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Coming Back

Today my director is supposed to return to work. She has been out for seven weeks. She was at home by her husband's bedside until he died two weeks ago. She was a devoted wife who stood by her husband of 38 years. She is finding it very hard to go on without him. It just goes to show that even though she is a world renown psychologist who can guide others through their problems, when it comes to her personal life, she is at a loss. She is scared to return to work. She is scared to walk through the door. I told her to come in for one hour only on her first day. Tomorrow I booked only two patients for her. She needs to be eased back into her life. No matter who we are, no matter what we do for a living, at the core, we are all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment