About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Take Charge

Over the years I have hired many part time receptionists. They are all college students. While all of them are nice, some just stand out. They are the take charge type of person that you know will go far in the world. Yesterday afternoon I received a text message from one of the take charge girls. She said that the toilet flusher broke so she opened the tank and put it together with a string and a paper clip. She asked me if I wanted her to buy the flushometer so she could install a new one tomorrow. I laughed when I saw that message. I will call the building handyman in the morning and he will fix it, but it was nice to know that she felt responsible for helping the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment