About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Coupons

Since my husband has been setting up his "shop", we have spent a lot of time at the craft store. As any good crafter knows, you never walk into a craft store without a coupon. The 40% off coupon is great but if you get a 20% off entire purchase excluding sale items, you double up on your items. Of course you must always do the math first to make sure you save the most. I am going away this weekend and my husband needs one more piece of felt. I had no newspaper coupons. I was going to explain to him that since the felt is only 39 cents, it would be okay to go without the coupon. Then I realized that if he went once without a coupon, he might think it would be fine to go again if he was in the neighborhood and needed something. I just printed out a coupon from my computer to give to him as I do not want to get him into a bad habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment