About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Land Of The Lost

I arrived home yesterday afternoon. When I went to Florida I traveled with Delta Airlines. In JFK airport, Delta domestic flights is terminal two. You would think that when I landed back home in JFK that Delta domestic would also land in terminal two. Wrong. Terminal two is a small terminal with about 10 gates and one coffee shop. When my sister and I got off the plane we saw 92 gates. We were literally in a mini mall with moving walkways. There were stores, bars and restaurants. After walking for about a half a mile, we asked a stewardess which terminal we were in and she said terminal four. Why would Delta take off in one terminal and land in another? It was a good thing that our ride home had not yet arrived at the airport. We had time to change the pick up point.

No comments:

Post a Comment