About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, July 11, 2016

711

The numbers 7-11 have a few meanings. In gambling they are good luck numbers. In business they represent a 24 hour market. In my house it is my husband's birthday. I have always said that he has more luck than money and that is why his life has been a good one. He hit the jackpot when he met me. I am not giving myself a compliment. I am just stating a fact. He is 64 and looks 46. Not a wrinkle on his face. No worry lines. The only stress he has ever had was hoping that his Ebay order came in correct. He never managed the money or had to pay bills that were higher than his paycheck. He has no idea about any of the daily workings of this household. He knows that everything will be done for him. Seven Eleven is the only birth date that would have ever suited him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment