About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Dinner and a Show

I spare no expense for my husband's birthday. I took him to dinner and a show. Dinner was a hero sandwich and the show was a free one at the town park. I had the best time. Not from the dinner and show, but from the people that shared the experience with us. We celebrated with my husband's brother and sister in law. I am still  laughing from the night's events. We got to the park two hours early and got almost front row seats. The park was fairly empty so I do not understand why the person behind me was kicking my chair all night. For two hours prior to the show, some kids were running on stage singing and dancing. Much to my surprise, when the show started, the same kids were now in costume. They were the cast. Their microphones cut on and off all night. It was like watching a camp drama club present a play. After 90 minutes there was an intermission. I had hoped the show would have ended by then. All I could wish for was a short second act. My wishes would fall on deaf ears. Forty minutes later we made the executive decision to leave the show. I could still hear the songs as we pulled out of the parking lot. I might pass by the park now on my way to work to see if they are still preforming. With that being said, I still had the best time.

No comments:

Post a Comment