About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Un-Friendly Reaction

I think I have food poisoning. Last night I ate at a restaurant that will remain unnamed but you can guess where it was from the title of this blog. I had a hamburger and fries. Everyone else had chicken. About two hours after dinner I started to feel sick. I went home and laid down. I felt like I was in labor. There is a code in my house that if you are sick in the bathroom you bang on the radiator and someone from downstairs will come up to check on you. I started to frantically bang. My husband came up from the den. I told him I was sick, as I was projectile vomiting and worse. He said that he was fine. I said that I was not asking how he was. I was dying on the floor. He said that he was fine so it could not have been the food. I reminded him that we ate different dishes. I was feeling faint and woozy but he kept telling me that it was not the food, because he was fine. As my head was spinning I remembered him saying, "You always get sick". The last time I was sick was in 2009. I do not think that is "always". As I continued to be violently ill, he asked if I would be much longer since he wanted to watch a movie. I said I would try to die as quickly as possible. As soon as I could focus my eyes, I told him he could leave the room. Since he left the room, he never asked how I am feeling. I blame the lack of compassion all on his father.

No comments:

Post a Comment