About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Town Crier

Each morning I write this blog. Sometimes it is about general topics and sometimes it is about personal ones. Yesterday my husband asked me if his brother had called him. I said no, why do you think he called. He replied that his brother reads my blog. I did not remember writing anything that would warrant a phone call. Then my husband asked if yesterday's blog was about him. I said no. To clarify my point, my husband has pneumonia. He had a slight cough and did not feel well so he went to the doctor and was diagnosed with the beginning stages of pneumonia. This is the fourth time he has had pneumonia so it was not shocking nor that concerning. He takes an antibiotic and it goes away. After his diagnosis he had enough strength to get ice cream sundaes and dismantle a couch. That is why I did not think that it was newsworthy. I explained to him that I write a blog and I am not the town crier.

No comments:

Post a Comment