About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4th

Happy 4th of July. For some reason my neighbor from across the street must have thought that yesterday was the holiday. He shot off hundreds of fireworks. Grucci would have been jealous. The problem is that besides the noise, it is dangerous. The flames of the fireworks were shooting onto my roof. Just as I thought it was over, a new round started. The debris that remained is still in the street. I am sure that some of it is on my lawn. If it is, I will pick it up and toss it onto his lawn. I am nobody's cleanup woman. The street looks like it is in Manhattan with litter all over it. At one point when the noise was not stopping, I hoped that he would just blow off a finger, so he would have to stop. I know that is mean, but I qualified the thought by hoping it was only a pinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment