About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Job Description

Last evening one of my young receptionists called me and sounded upset. It seems that a patient had thrown paper towels into the toilet and now it was stuffed. My boss told her to put her hand into the toilet and fish them out. She told me that she did not want to do that. I agreed with her. It is totally unsanitary and not in her job description. I asked if any of the male volunteers were there and she said yes. I told her to get a broom and have them fish out the paper towels with the end of it. If they did not want to do that, then the bathroom would have to be out of order until I call maintenance in the morning. If my boss was not happy with that solution she could call me. I would never ask anyone to do anything that they feel uncomfortable with. I never got a call back. I will see what I find when I arrive at the office this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment