About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Food Phobia

I have been going to my town pool for many years and have seen a neighborhood man there many times. He is friends with some of my pool friends but I never spoke to him. The other day the pool was very empty so my sister and I sat next to him. My sister, being the friendly person she is, started a conversation about restaurants. As each restaurant was mentioned, the man said that he had eaten there but stopped because they touched his food. The pizza place touched his pizza as it went into the box. The next pizza place touched his calzone. The Chinese restaurant touched his egg roll. This went on and on for at least a half hour. He now goes to another county for food. Hopefully they won't touch his food or he will have to go out of state. I never knew that this man had a food ocd phobia. We were better off not speaking to him as now we think he is a nut.

No comments:

Post a Comment