About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Your Word Is Your Bond

"Your word is your bond" is a common expression. I use it in certain situations and I have heard it used by other people. It is a statement that shows trust. It is not copywrited for only a few people to use. That is why I do not understand the big controversy when Mrs. Trump used it in her speech. Who cared if Obama's wife used the same term. Each one was using a sentiment that reflected what she felt her husband's values are. If we have free speech, everyone has the right to say what they feel. The press needs to stop picking apart every syllable that is uttered and concentrate on what really matters. Fixing the United States and returning it to how it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment