About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Nailed It

Last night when I came home, my husband told me that there was a nail in my tire. He said it was there in the morning when he took my car to work. I got a ride to work yesterday so he used my car. He went to work and then did errands and came home, never fixing the tire. He claimed the gas station was closed when he got there, but the times do not add up. Instead of fixing the problem, he went to look for couches. That left the tire as my problem. It is almost 7am and I have to leave for work but first I have to get the tire repaired. He said it would hold air until later even if I take it on a 30 mile round trip to my office. I am not gambling on that, so in 5 minutes I will be at the repair shop. Just throw another shrimp on the barby as I do not have enough on my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment