About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Saving Memories

There is a lot to be said for modern electronics, but sometimes there is a downside. Years ago we took pictures, had them developed and put them into albums. When we wanted to see them we just got out the book. Now everyone takes pictures on their phones. The downside to that is when the phones need to be upgraded, the pictures do not transfer from every phone. I have an older type of phone that does not transfer. We are upgrading on Tuesday and I need to go through all of the pictures I have taken and send them to my email so I can save them to my computer. I have about 300 pictures on my phone and now I need to filter out the best ones to transfer. I have been doing this for the past hour and need to stop for a while. This is the time when I wish I had a Kodak camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment