About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, September 9, 2016

Agony and Ecstasy

It is amazing that two people can live the same set of circumstances but to one person it is agony and to the other it is ecstasy. That has been the scenario of buying my husband's newest car. For the past two months I have been living in agony as he sold one car and bought another. The phone calls, the constant repetitive conversations, the obsessing. Will his car be sold? Who will buy it? How much will he sell it for? When the selling ordeal was over, the buying ordeal was kicked into full gear. What car do I want? First it was a Corvette that somehow morphed into a T-Bird. Where will I find the car? How much can I pay for it? Where is it located? Is it perfect? On and on the circle went. Last week he "bought" a car only to cancel the deal. My happiness was short lived. Last night he bought another car that should be the "one". He is in ecstasy. I will remain in agony until a car is actually in my garage. The funny thing is that he was oblivious to my agony while living his ecstasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment