About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Wonka

I never watched the movie "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". I always thought it was a children's movie. After Gene Wilder died, I decided to watch it when I had some time.  Yesterday was that day. I was mesmerized. It was a child's movie geared for adults. It taught valuable lessons and made you think. The writing was on par with "Young Frankenstein". Sarcastic and thought provoking. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Last night I had dinner with my brother in law and sister in law. We went to their house for dessert and it was there that I realized he had created a "World of Pure Imagination".  There are toys on the walls and horses hanging from the ceiling. Everywhere you look is another surprise that will make you smile.  Like Willy Wonka, he can take the mundane and turn it into magic. He has created his own world of imagination and it is a wonder to behold. I have put the link to the movie scene I love the most and hope you can watch it to see what I mean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g

No comments:

Post a Comment