About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Manners

Manners are learned. If you teach them at a young age they become second nature. The other day I was with my family at a local mall. We were shopping in a store and as we were going out of the door, a woman was walking in. She got to the door first so she held it open for us to walk out. I was holding my grandson's hand. As he walked past the lady he looked up at her and said, "Thank you". We were all shocked. He is only three. No one told him to say it. He just did it naturally because he hears his mother and father say it. The woman looked down at him with a shocked look and smiled. My grandson continued chattering away to me as he kept walking, never realizing what he just did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment