About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

All's Well

When I recount a story, as long as I can say, "In the end everything turned out fine", I am happy. As my parents grow older their adventures become different. Last night I got home from yoga class and was very relaxed. My Mah Jongg friends were at my house waiting for me. Within a half hour my sister's phone rang. It was my mother. She was half calm and half frantic. It seems that my parents were leaving the parking lot of a diner when the curb cut was not clearly defined. The car went over the high part and got stuck. Five men tried to push it off to no avail. A crowd gathered to help. The diner owner called a flatbed tow truck to help. The truck came and lifted the car down to the street and off they went. By that time it was 9 pm. They called me when they got home to tell me about all of the wonderful people that helped them. They were calm and laughing. I was wound up like a clock. I will be back in the yoga studio this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment