About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Calgon

There used to be a commercial, and it still may be running, whose slogan was, "Calgon, take me away". It referred to a bath salt product that was supposed to relax someone to the point that they felt they were on vacation. Throughout the years I have used that expression frequently when I feel that too much is going on. I used it this morning. After thinking about it, with the way things go for me, I would put the product into my bath and soak for an hour and relax. Then I would dry off and see a rash forming. I would have to go to the dermatologist for medication to take away the incessant itching. I am not the type of person that can be "taken away". I am the type that needs to stay in the situation until the problem is solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment