About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Something For Me

This morning I am doing something for me. It is something I have thought about for years but never made the effort to do. I have joined a yoga/meditation class. I went to see the place and learn a bit about them yesterday and then I made the commitment to go for one month. The classes are for breathing, meditation and yoga. Not the type of yoga that twists your body like a circus balloon. The kind that loosens your tense muscles. I can go to unlimited classes for the month and if I like it I can continue for as long as I want. It is not cheap but I realized that I give to everyone else and never to myself, so I do not have to have anyone's permission. My goal is to go 5 to 6 days a week until I learn the skills to relax my mind, body and soul. It may take one month or it may take a year but this will be a skill that I can carry for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment