About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Painful

I started my yoga/meditation class yesterday and this morning I feel like every bone in my body is aching. That just shows me how out of shape I am. The exercises were not strenuous. They were stretches and circular motion ones. I had no trouble doing them but they awakened muscles that had not been used in a while. If an exercise was too strenuous, I tried my best and stopped when I felt it was too much. The teacher said that is what we are supposed to do. It is what is good for you and not what the other students are doing. It is a look at yourself and not other people's philosophies.  The meditation part was relaxing as we cleared our minds and sat without thinking about anything else but our breathing. At the end we had this wonderful tea and sat in a circle and reviewed how the class went. I enjoyed being there and look forward to going again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment