About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

All The News

I have become lazy in my daily news gathering. I used to read a newspaper but that was before my eyes got tired after two pages. I moved on to the internet. I like the written articles and shy away from the videos. I do not like news being told to me, I need to evaluate for myself. I scroll through the articles about most celebrities as I feel the information is planted by their marketing team. If I see an article about a child being hurt, I pass it quickly. If I read it I would be upset all day. I look at world news (propaganda) and recipes. I read and then evaluate what I find the truth to be. I hate the stories about celebrity children as they are doing nothing different than any other child. They will just be more screwed up as adults. On weekends I am on a no news regimen. Anything earth shattering will be told to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment