About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fear Factor

Everyone has fears. Some handle them better. Some hide them well. My doctors are doing a YouTube video on fears. To make it real they are doing exposure exercises on what frightens each one of them the most. Exposure exercises make you face your fears in real time and work through them. I found out that one doctor is afraid of dogs. Two are afraid of spiders. One is afraid of injection needles. Another of birds. Yesterday in my office we had a dog, a bird, a spider and a needle. Each doctor was put in a room with their "fear" and had to describe how it felt. I heard screaming from the hallway. These are the people that help others through their fears. They each did the exposure and lived through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment