About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, September 23, 2016

Who Babysat Who?

Last night I was babysitting my grandson. As he gets older, it gets more fun. We are now friends that can chatter away all night. He talks more sensibly than most adults. He has opinions and ideas. His parents are putting up chair rail and ceiling crown molding in their living room.  When I say it yesterday he told me that, "The top molding is my taste but I do not like the rail molding." He actually used the term "my taste".  He told me what utensils to use when I cut up his grapes. He told me that we need to clean up the rooms after we play so his mother will be pleased with us. I was instructed how to properly brush his teeth and not to forget his tongue cause that's where bad breath is. I try not to look like I am laughing when he says these things but he is just so darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment