About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

$9 Peace of Mind

Yesterday I did something totally out of character. I paid extra for something that I did not have to. My car is in the shop to have the bumper repaired from when the snow plow hit it. The town took responsibility for it and is giving me 3 days for a rental car. We all know that our auto insurance covers a rental car in full and extra insurance is not necessary.The rental car representative reviewed that with me. then he went on to say that if I bought the extra policy, which he again said was unnecessary, if there was an accident it was totally Enterprise's problem. I walk away. No calls to my insurance. No liability. I can bring a car back in pieces and I walk away. With all of the pressures in my daily life, his offer sounded nice. I hopefully will not have an accident in the three days I will be renting a car, but there is always Murphy's law. For $27, I have 100% peace of mind. I added the $27 onto the bill and walked away at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment