About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Two Nods and a Yes

Yesterday one of our regular patients came up to the reception window to speak to me. She said that she was thinking of a conversation we had weeks ago and wanted to update me on her thoughts. I had no idea what conversation she was talking about. We usually discuss the weather or television shows. She began to discuss the education system and how children learn and none of this sounded familiar. I did not want to be rude so I tried to look like I was in the conversation with her. Every few sentences that she said, I followed with a "Yes". After that I would nod and would put my hands up like I was saying "Do you believe that?" I then did a few "Uh huh's" and wrapped it up with a few head shakes. When her doctor came to get her for her appointment, she said that she was so glad we were able to go into more depth with our thoughts. I said , "Yes it was". I still have no idea what we were speaking about,but as long as she does not know that all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment