About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, April 5, 2019

Visit With Mom

Last night I had the loveliest visit with my mother. Of course, it was in a dream, but it felt so real. The family was in a resort hotel setting and my mother was just as she had been before her stroke. We talked and walked around the property. We sat in the hotel lobby. We held hands like we always did. She wanted a Coke so we went to the coffee shop but it was closed. Miraculously I found a can of Coke on a shelf, so I gave it to her. She was walking with a cane, so I had my hand on her back as we walked. There was one other person who appeared in the dream with her. It was my Aunt Anne, her sister. She died 20 years ago and I have not though about her in the longest time. She walked everywhere with us. When I rethought the dream, I realized that my mother and my aunt were both dressed in white. Everyone else wore colored clothes. Were they 2 angels visiting me through my dreams? All I know is that when I woke up, I felt as if I had spent the most wonderful day with my mother. It felt and still feels real.

No comments:

Post a Comment