About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, April 19, 2019

Called Out

As we wind up the reign of terror that Dr. Crazy has put us through, my staff is getting bolder. Since the doctor has not paid her April rent, they feel that they no longer work for her. All of us will not do anything for her unless our boss has approved it. She wanted us to stamp her mail and the girls told her she could not use a stamp unless I said it was okay. I told her it was not. I then instructed the staff to unplug the mail meter when they left so that the postage could not be used without our knowledge. My bookkeeper was the boldest of us all. The doctor came over to thank her for all of her hard work over the last two years. My bookkeeper answered her by saying, "If you think I did such a good job, why did you write nasty emails to the boss saying how incompetent I was? I do not want to talk to you anymore. I no longer work for you". The doctor was stunned as she had never been called out for her terrible behavior before. She tried to defend herself but was told that nothing she could say mattered anymore. She and the staff  are now equals and the playing field is level, so anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment