About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, April 4, 2019

The Art of Lying

I sometimes wonder why someone would lie when they know that everyone else knows the truth. There was a huge argument in work yesterday between Dr. Crazy and her assistant. She accused her assistant of lying but everyone knows that was not the case. The doctor had given her clear instructions,in front of everyone including me, to do a task. The assistant questioned the task in detail to make sure that she heard it correctly. She then did as she was asked. The doctor then turned around and claimed she never said that. Her assistant argued that there were witnesses to the original conversation and the doctor still denied saying it. The funny part is that when I heard the request, I thought that my boss needed to be notified, so I immediately texted her. We have a text with a time stamp on it to prove when it was said. The doctor still is denying it. She is certifiably crazy, which is even scarier since she is a psychiatrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment