About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, April 22, 2019

Extra Ears

I was sitting in my living room with my father yesterday, going over what he needed to take home with him. I asked him if he had enough matzo. He said "what" and I repeated "matzo". The conversation then went, matzo, what, matzo,what, matzo, matches?, matzo, mattress?. With each "matzo" my volume increased and the final "matzo" decibel could have broken the sound barrier. All of a sudden I hear my Alexa machine piping in. The machine is on another floor 40 feet away. She decided to put on the radio because that is what she thought I asked for with all of my yelling. So here I was, talking to a human who could not hear, being answered by a machine that should not hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment