About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, April 1, 2019

Dinner

It is 6am and the day has not started yet but I am already thinking of what I will make for dinner. I have probably prepared over 11,000 dinners. It has become a chore to figure out what I will serve each night. I have the rotation of chicken, beef, pork and fish. The fifth day is a wild card. The weekends belong to a restaurant or take out. How many ways can you make chicken before the thought of chicken turns you off? I think I have reached my creative limit. Tonight will be pork. I have no idea how it will be cooked or what goes with it, but as I leave for work it is sitting in the refrigerator defrosting. Maybe by the time I come home it will have cooked itself. Wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment