About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, December 12, 2014

12/12

Today is my granddaughter's 2nd birthday. We are heading up to Massachusetts to celebrate with her. All of us except one. My son, her uncle, was denied the day off because of the NYC protesters. When will it end? Millions of dollars spent proving nothing. If the protesters had jobs, they would be occupied doing them, instead of walking around the city causing millions of dollars of overtime. They protest the police, while putting money in their pockets. About $1000 a day per officer is being spent to control crowds that walk aimlessly. Let's do the math. If every officer loses his 2 days off for a month controlling these crowds, they earn an extra $8000. If the protesters used their brains, they would stay home. They are accomplishing nothing but ruining my family weekend. We will do Face Time to try to include my son in her birthday party. It is not like being there, but at least it is something.

No comments:

Post a Comment