About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Honesty

Last night I went for an evaluation for physical therapy. I went to a neighborhood place called STARS. I have wonderful benefits and my doctor recommended 2-3 times a week. I have been feeling better and almost cancelled the appointment. At the evaluation, I was asked to move in many different ways. I was asked to stretch and pull. After doing all of this, the physical therapist made his suggestions. He suggested that I do not need his services and if I do a few simple exercises at home each day, I would heal as quickly as if I came to him. I did not expect to hear that, but I was very happy. If he told me to have the therapy I would have. He was an honest guy and I thank him for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment