About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Small Things

Yesterday was one of the best birthdays I can remember. Nothing big happened, but it was all of the small things grouped together that made the day so special. Everyone that I love called to say happy birthday. My parents sang to me. When I got to work there was a balloon hanging from my chair. Someone bought me a $1 Happy Birthday glass that I will use every day. My staff treated me to lunch. I came home to a bouquet of flowers on my dining room table. I received pictures of my grandson in his new metal pedal car, showing the happiest baby ever. My sister made me  the best chicken wrap for dinner. Better than any restaurant. I topped off the day with a large Carvel sundae, loaded with hot fudge. If you string all of the events together, they equal love and happiness. All of the money in the world cannot buy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment