About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Don't Hire friends

My boss has learned the hard way to never hire a friend. Years ago we had our website built by the husband of one of our doctors. He did a good job for a while and then slacked off. After years of frustration, we decided to do the site by ourselves. The only problem is that he has to release the website from his online accounts. He has failed to do this. We have called him and emailed him. The web hosting company has done the same. No response. We are at the point of suing him. I told my boss that she has been too nice. We still have business dealings with his wife. I would have threatened to end them immediately if he did not comply with our request. She is afraid to do that. Being nice got her nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment