About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Ask A Two Year Old

I spent the best day ever with my granddaughter. She is beautiful and sweet and smart. The sparkle in her eyes could light up a street. For Christmas, she received a leappad from her uncle. Even though she is only two years old, she understood how to use it. She navigated through the options like a pro. When she did not understand the next step she asked for help. I showed her once and she was able to continue playing. She drew pictures, changed colors, sent emoticon and word messages. She had more computer knowledge at two than I had in college. I used to think it was hard saying goodbye to my son and daughter in law after my Christmas visit. Now it is even harder saying goodbye to my little blond haired beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment