About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

RIP NYPD Officers

I spent most of yesterday afternoon crying. I cried for two men I never met, but knew well. I cried for two senseless deaths that were fueled by our city's leaders. I cried for two families that will never see their sons again. Things must change and the change must come from our so called leaders. When you vote a politician into office, he is supposed to represent all, not just some. The mayor turned his back on his police officers for the last few weeks and last night as he entered Woodhull Hospital to "console" the grieving families, his officers turned their backs on him. I hope he felt the shame and disgrace that all NYPD and police force families felt as he berated and betrayed our city's finest for doing their jobs. He stirred the pot of prejudice and allowed a professional agitator to sit among the city leaders. He allowed protesters to chant a hate mantra of, "What do we want..dead cops. When do we want it ..now", at a rally last week. Was that freedom of speech or was it a future plan? We now have the answer. Mr. de Blasio ( real name Warren Wilhelm) has blood on his hands that will never wash away. He incited the sparks that grew into an inferno. Two innocent men paid the price for his lack of leadership. He does not have the skill to run New York. He showed us this in the past few weeks. I hope that he never has a peaceful nights sleep again. When he closes his eyes to rest, I hope he has the faces of Officer Liu and Officer Ramos etched in his mind forever. Do the right thing, Warren and resign. You owe the NYPD nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment