About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Bill Me

On the ride home yesterday, every few miles the traffic slowed down. I did not know why, but it slowed then went back to normal. I realized why when I got to my neighborhood. It was mall traffic. Everyone was out returning gifts. The same gifts that the "giver" put hours of thought into. Every "giver" made a list and went to the stores and shopped for days, in order to have the perfect present for each person. They bought it and wrapped it and presented it with a smile. The "recipient" then had to look pleased, as if this was the gift of a lifetime. All the while they were creating a strategy of attack in their head, as to which stores they would go to first, to return the gifts. Not many people are happy with what they get. Wrong color, wrong size and mostly wrong choice. People should just buy what they want and send out bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment