About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Brainstorming

I have been working on a jewelry project for the past few weeks. I know how I want it to look but I cannot find the right way to do it. I am working with a tiny space that I want to fill with something pretty. It is almost like a vase carved into a glass locket. My grandson has been working on it with me. Every day he asks how far I have gotten in the "workshop". I am at a standstill, so I have put it to the side for a few days until another idea comes to me. Last night at dinner, he asked me again, how the project was going. I said I still had a problem. He then made a wonderful suggestion about tiny beads. I could see that he had thought it out and was very specific to the type of bead he thinks would be good. He is right. He sized up the problem and offered a viable solution. I was brainstorming with a five year old and he was better at it than I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment