About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

The Difference

Is there a difference between not wanting to live and feeling that you have lived enough? Is there a difference between giving up and giving in? I think there is. I realized that most of my friends, like myself, have been blessed with parents that have had a long life. Some of them are in their late 90's. With age comes illness and when it gets to the point of a future without a quality of life, is the lifetime they have lived enough? I think that each person determines that for themselves but I am seeing that for many people, "enough is enough". When a very elderly person says that they feel it is their time to go, they are looking at life from a level that no one else can fully understand, unless you are living it. We need to respect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment