About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Food Critic

Yesterday we had a luncheon provided by a medical supply company. They catered in a Mediterranean meal. There was salad, hummus, grilled chicken, pulled beef, buttered rice and grilled vegetables. My long time receptionist is an opinionated woman who thinks that whatever she says is correct. When the food was served, the front office people took theirs first. Everything was delicious. When the doctors walked in to take their lunch, the receptionist yelled out, "The food is sh*t". I could only eat the salad and hummus". What? I then said that I thought the food was great. The doctors all took food and agreed that it was fantastic. They came back for seconds and some people for thirds. The receptionist kept saying how horrible the food was to everyone that walked into the room. That type of opinion is what is very concerning when a food critic reviews a restaurant. What one person feels is 1 star, another feels is 5 star. I hope there were leftovers for lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment