About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Remotely Helping

My printer at work has been having trouble. I have tried my best to fix it but the problem keeps returning. Yesterday I called Hewlett Packard to have it fixed. I was transferred to two people. Each of them was hard to understand. I was straining to hear their directions. After a while it became annoying. I need the printer fixed as my office cannot run without it. It is only five months old so this should not be happening. The tech tried to help and the problem is better but not fixed. After a while I just gave up because the language barrier was to hard. I asked the tech what country he was in and he said Costa Rica. That explained things. If Hewlett Packard is an American company based in California, why is their tech help in Costa Rica?

No comments:

Post a Comment