About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, August 10, 2018

Prep Time

It is 7am and I already have dinner ready to pop into the oven. Today is "Daddy Friday". Every Friday I drive to Brooklyn to get my father and bring him to Long Island for the weekend. It is a shared custody situation. I have him Friday evening and turn him over to my sister late Friday night. She enjoys his company Saturday. Sunday she has morning shift, we share afternoon shift and I drive him back to Brooklyn in the evening. It is a good plan. Tonight I wanted to make something different for dinner but did not know if I would have enough prep time after the Brooklyn drive. I prepped the dinner now and will cook it later. I made a Chicken Shepard's Pie. I hope it tastes good.

No comments:

Post a Comment