About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, August 24, 2018

Clean Up Woman

I continue to be everyones clean up woman. I mop up other people's messes and solve their problems. Sometimes the problems are so absurd that I shake my head. Yesterday in work one of the psychiatrists called me into his office. He is a nice man in his 60's. His printer stopped working and he needed help. I asked what the problem was and he said there was a paper jam. I asked if he cleared it and he said that he took out the paper tray and it looked fine. I asked if he checked the back door of the printer and he said he did not. I leaned over, opened the back panel and pulled out a sheet of paper. Voila! The problem was fixed. What if I was not in the office? Would things come to a halt? I still cannot believe that I had to fix a paper jam in the office of a brilliant doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment