About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Cloudy Day

Years ago one of my aunts who lived in Florida used to say that when she got up on certain days she would say, "Oh shit, another sunny day". In the summer time, I know what she meant. When the sun is out, you feel like you have to do something productive. You cannot sit inside when it is beautiful outside. If you do, you have wasted the day. When you wake up to clouds, the day is yours to spend however you like. No pressure. If you want to lounge around in your pajamas, it's ok. If you want to watch television all day, that's fine too. Today it is cloudy. I will take a ride to Brooklyn to get my father. I do not have to take him to the pool. The day is open to do whatever he wants to do. He can choose to be inside or outside. Whatever he wants is what we will do. The sunshine will not rule us.

No comments:

Post a Comment