About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Questionable Judgement

On Tuesday my office had a pharmaceutical rep visit to give a lecture. Whenever a rep visits they provide lunch. This one went above and beyond. He brought salad, stuffed chicken, eggplant, penne pasta with vegetables and garlic knots. Each dish was in a large tray. When I left, it was still out for everyone to have more. When I got to work the next day, the salad and pasta were still on the counter. I threw them away. When my boss came in, I told her that the food was left overnight. She said that she and the evening receptionist decided that salad and pasta could stay overnight and be fine to eat the next day. I looked at her as if she was crazy. Isn't salad in the refrigerated section of the grocery store? This salad also had grated cheese on it. Isn't cheese refrigerated? Couldn't pasta grow bacteria? Where has quality control gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment