About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Getting Things Done

There are people who get things done and people who talk about getting things done. For the last 9 weeks there has been a broken light in the waiting room of my office. The new maintenance man (boy), keeps saying he ordered the part and is waiting for it. He is new on the job and a bit of a weirdo. He has already taken off a day of work from a panic attack. This week he is off on his honeymoon so I called the condo company and demanded that my light be fixed immediately. They sent over the covering man and he assessed the problem. Within ten minutes he had the part, which he took from another empty office and the repair was done. If he could fix the problem why couldn't the other guy? From now on, I will have repairs done that day or there will be a big problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment