About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Another Sunny Day

My Aunt Anne lived in Florida for over 20 years before she passed away at 82 years old. I remember one of her sayings that I understand more now than I did when I was younger. She used to look out her window in the morning and say, "Oh, sh*t, another sunny day". She always felt that when it was a beautiful sunshiny day, it was a shame not to go outside and make the most of it. If you just sat around indoors, you did not spend your day well. Sometimes we all need a day to lounge around and be totally unproductive. Many of us save those days for the cloudy ones. I spent a full day at the town pool yesterday and got enough sun for a month. My face is red and my lips are burnt. I have so much research to do for my upcoming lecture, but I feel the need to be outdoors, just because it is a beautiful day. I have put aside my diagrams and put on my bathing suit. Oh sh*t, another sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment